Virgin Virtual London Marathon 2021 Application
Your Run. Your Way.
After the success of last year’s Virtual London Marathon the event will return again this year.
The Virtual London Marathon will take place on the same day as the physical London Marathon, which this year is Sunday 3rd October, 2021. The main difference is that the Virtual London Marathon is your run, your way. You run it where you want, how you want – the only stipulation is that you have 24-hours to run the 26.2 miles. You have from midnight to midnight on Sunday 3rd to complete your distance. It could be around your garden, in the local park, or up and down your drive.
There is a downloadable app to track your distance on the day, and all finishers will receive the official finisher a t-shirt and medal. This is a really exciting way to experience and take part in the most prestigious fundraising event in the world.
We have three ballot places for this year’s Virtual London Marathon, which will prove even more popular than usual this year. The 2021 Virtual Virgin London Marathon will take place on Sunday 3rd October.
Please complete the form on the right, giving as much details as possible. Once your application has been submitted, we will get in touch to let you know we have received it, then keep you posted as we make our decision. We will make our decision by Monday 19th April, 2021 and let you know that day.
Thank you for wanting to support us, and good luck with your application.
Terms and Conditions:
By completing this form, you confirm that you agree to the following:
- I would like to participate in the Virtual London Marathon 2020 for the Child Growth Foundation and pledge to raise a minimum of £300 (excluding Gift Aid)
- If I have concerns about raising the minimum amount I will contact the CGF immediately
- If my circumstances change, and I am not able to take part in the event I will contact the CGF immediately.
- By signing up to take part in the event, I acknowledge that the CGF will contact me and provide tips, hints and encouragement on fundraising and other aspects related to the event.
- I acknowledge that I agree to the terms and conditions of the event organiser.
- I agree for my fundraising story and any images, to be used in furture CGF materials, including, but not limited to, the Newsletter and website.
- I hereby confirm that I am 18 years or over and that I am taking part in this event entirely at my own risk. I therefore, do not hold the Child Growth Foundation, or any of its representatives, responsible for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of my participation.
- I agree that my fundraising will be conducted through ‘Virgin Money Giving’ (this is a stipulation of the event)
We will not use any information you have supplied in this application for any purpose, other than to assess your application for the Bond place applied for.
Whether your application is successful or not we will hold the information on file for one year from the time of application.