Join our team!
We’re so pleased to share we’re recruiting for a Paediatric Endocrine Nurse Specialist to join our friendly team to provide specialist support, information, knowledge and advice.
It’s a really exciting time here at Child Growth Foundation, as we continue and expand our support to those affected by growth conditions, and increase our work to drive earlier detection.
Job title: Paediatric Endocrine Nurse Specialist
Reports to: Charity Manager
Salary: £31,950 pro rata / £11,928 actual (based on 14 hours per week)
Hours: Part-time, with flexibility for candidate to choose between 10 to 14 hours per week
Place of work: Home-based with travel as required
Appointment period: Permanent
The purpose of this role is:
• To provide specialist endocrine and undergrowth support and knowledge to enhance the service delivery of Child Growth Foundation.
• To provide a confidential and non-judgemental support service via email and telephone to growth condition patients and their families, offering medical information and advice to help discussions between patients and their medical teams.
• To assist research into increased understanding of growth conditions and the impact they have on families affected by them.
• To assist with the identification and production of materials and assets, including written booklets, infographics and video content, developed to support patients and their families with their growth condition.
• To support and progress projects, activities and events organised by Child Growth Foundation for the benefit of children, adults and families affected.
If you have any queries about the role please get in touch with Catriona at [email protected].
Job Pack Application Form