Prudential Ride 100 Application
The Prudential RideLondon is a wonderful and inspiring event, with around 25,000 amateur cyclists getting involved each year. Taking part and raising funds for the Child Growth Foundation will help provide our vital services and support research into overgrowth and undergrowth conditions.
We have a limited number of places in the Pru-1oo and we will use this form to assess your application. Once your application has been submitted, we will get in touch to let you know we have received it, then keep you posted as we make our decision.
Thank you for wanting to support us, and good luck with your application.
Terms and Conditions:
By completing this form, you confirm that you agree to the following:
- I would like to participate in the Prudential RideLondon for the Child Growth Foundation and pledge to raise a minimum of £750 (excluding Gift Aid)
- If I have concerns about raising the minimum amount I will contact the CGF immediately
- If my circumstances change, and I am not able to take part in the event I will contact the CGF immediately.
- By signing up to take part in the event, I acknowledge that the CGF will contact me and provide tips, hints and encouragement on fundraising and other aspects related to the event.
- I acknowledge that I agree to the terms and conditions of the event organiser.
- I agree for my fundraising story and any images, to be used in furture CGF materials, including, but not limited to, the Newsletter and website.
- I hereby confirm that I am 18 years or over and that I am taking part in this event entirely at my own risk. I therefore, do not hold the Child Growth Foundation, or any of its representatives, responsible for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of my participation.
We will not use any information you have supplied in this application for any purpose, other than to assess your application for the Bond place applied for.
Whether your application is successful or not we will hold the information on file for one year from the time of application.